Masturbation, known as normal sexual activities, can release mental stress and get rid of physical fatigue. However, excessive masturbation is harmful to your body and intimate relationship with your partner. Here we listed some side effects of excessive masturbation.
- Premature ejaculation: Excessive masturbation will decrease the production of hormones such as testosterone and other neurotransmitters (dopamine and serotonin), which will lead to a weak erection.
- Hair loss: The hormone and neurotransmitter reaction also leads to high levels of prolactin and DHEA, which should be responsible for hair loss.
- Stunted penis: If extremely frequent masturbation starts in adolescence, it will reduce the growth hormones in your body and then could lead to a stunted penis.
- Unharmonious relationship: If your sexual partner pays much attention to masturbation instead of pleasing you, won't you be mad about it? Enjoyable sexual intercourse is the lubricant of long-lasting, conjugal relationship.
- Chronic fatigue: Excessive masturbation induces the production of the steroid hormone, cortisol, which will excessively increase the rate of metabolism and lead to the overload of body fatigue.